Arguments against Euthanasia
- Euthanasia is selling death, not life: prolifehealthcare.org/nancy-valko-rn-the-dark-side-of-euthanasia-selling-death-2011.html
- No matter what you call it—euthanasia, assisted suicide, or something else—it is wrong: prolifehealthcare.org/euthanasia-and-assisted-suicide.html
- Understand the language of promoters of euthanasia, and you can understand how to fight against them: prolifehealthcare.org/confusing-language-masks-deadly-agenda.html
- Death by dehydration is ugly, painful, and wrong. Terri Schiavo’s story makes that point: lifeandhope.com/terri_schiavo
- Stealth euthanasia: Using palliative care and hospice to kill people prematurely: prolifehealthcare.org/stealth-euthanasia.html
- There is no “duty to die”! prolifehealthcare.org/nancy-valko-rn-futility-policies-and-the%20duty-to-die-2003.html
- Organ Donation: Crossing the Line: Linking the “right to die” with organ donation has opened a terrible Pandora’s Box: prolifehealthcare.org/nancy-valko-rn-organ-donation-crossing-the-line-12-2011.html
- Refusing to donate your organs may save your life! prolifehealthcare.org/organ-donation-refusal-may-save-your-life-julie-grimstad.html
- Train young people in these arguments by using the Culture of Life Studies Program’s unit study “Without Mercy: An Introduction to Euthanasia, Assisted Suicide, and Threats to the Medically Vulnerable” culture-of-life-studies.myshopify.com/collections/life-lens/products/without-mercy-an-introduction-to-euthanasia-assisted-suicide-and-other-threats-to-the-medically-vulnerable
- “Life, Life Support and Death” booklet. This is an in-depth examination of the use of life support machines and why the crucial difference between ordinary and extraordinary care is so important to avoid imposed death for a loved one. $3.00 each at all.org/life-life-support-and-death.
American Life League acknowledges the outstanding work of the Culture of Life Studies Program, the Pro-Life Healthcare Alliance, and the Terri Schiavo Foundation websites from which our material was taken. We invite you to visit the sites to read these articles that provide arguments for people of all ages against acts of euthanasia.