Support American Life League
Pro-Life This Week is a publication of American Life League.
American Life League was created in 1979 and exists to serve God by helping to build a society that respects and protects individual innocent human beings from creation to death—without compromise, without exception, without apology. The distinguishing mark of American Life League, by which we will be recognized, is our absolute commitment to the sacredness of every innocent human being’s life.
In addition to the PLTW, we have many projects and programs, including
- STOPP International – which leads the fight to close local Planned Parenthood centers;
- Culture of Life Studies Program – which creates unit studies to educate children from pre-K through 12th grade;
- ALL Life Defenders – a pro-life outreach to young adults, especially in colleges;
- St. Michael the Archangel High School – an accredited Catholic pro-life high school in Fredericksburg, Virginia;
- Celebrate Life Magazine – the premiere publication of the pro-life movement; and
- Many more.
Our efforts have helped close over 300 Planned Parenthood clinics and have saved tens of thousands of babies from abortions. Grateful moms, dads, and grandparents write to thank us for saving their children.
All of our programs are funded by the free-will donations of individuals such as you.
As we enter the summer months, which are always the most challenging months for fundraising, we ask you to consider sending a gift to ALL to keep our programs running.
To DONATE to AMERICAN LIFE LEAGUE, go to me.all.org/checkout/donation?eid=69615.
Please be as generous as you can!