We are extremely excited about the 2017 March for Life Expo and March for Life that will take place in Washington, DC on Thursday, January 26, and Friday, January 27!
American Life League will have three booths at this year’s March for Life Expo and will feature the work of:
· Culture of Life Studies Program – This program equips parents and educators with the skills to instill the pro-life message in students from grades K-12.
· STOPP International – This program assists local communities in successfully closing Planned Parenthood facilities.
· Life Defenders – Our young adult outreach program focuses on reaching Catholic college students.
We have been preparing for this year’s March for Life well in advance. To date, we have provided a free copy of our Culture of Life Studies Program’s video entitled Who Was the Real Margaret Sanger? to 296 buses heading to the March for Life. This means that 14,030 viewers will learn the truth about Planned Parenthood’s infamous founder as they travel to the largest pro-life rally in the world.
If you are going to the March for Life, we would love to speak with you in person to tell you about everything we will be doing this year to end abortion and build a culture of life.
The Expo will take place at the Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel on 999 9th Street NW on Thursday, January 26, and Friday, January 27. You can find us at booths 111, 113, and 115.
During the two days of the March for Life events, American Life League will be:
· Showing the Sanger video in the Franklin Square room at the Renaissance Hotel on Thursday at 10 a.m., 1 p.m., and 4 p.m. We will repeat the showings on Friday at 9:00 a.m. and 4 p.m.
· Giving free pro-life literature and signs to the thousands of attendees who are expected to visit our booths (111, 113, and 115) during the event.
· Doing man-in-the-street interviews during the March to be used for future pro-life educational purposes.
· Speaking at a rally outside the new Planned Parenthood abortion facility in DC on Thursday morning between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
· Appearing on stage at the March for Life rally on Friday between noon and 1 p.m.
See you there!