As we look forward to a new year and the challenges it presents to those of us who defend the innocent, some resolutions come to mind. I would like to share them with you:
- Never waver from the principle that each and every preborn person, without exception, is a human being whose life is precious and worthy of our efforts.
- Never pass up an opportunity to witness to others about the sanctity of human life and the dignity that is given to each individual by God.
- Always be charitable and loving when presenting the pro-life message, especially among those who are dead set against what it means to be pro-life.
- Welcome serious discussion about how our pro-life philosophy translates into living our daily lives.
- Pray harder and seriously reflecton the remarkable challenge the Lord has given us so that we become subservient to His will rather than our own whims.
Have a blessed 2008!