Who Was the Real Margaret Sanger? Unit Study
Who Was the Real Margaret Sanger?
Produced as a unit study and video set for high school students, Who Was the Real Margaret Sanger? exposes the truth about the founder of the largest abortion provider in the United States.
The first video introduces students to Margaret Sanger and the conditions in society that led her to campaign for birth control. The second video in the series unmasks Margaret Sanger’s twisted ideas of birth control as a method of creating a “better breed” of humanity—an idea which was praised by the Nazis. In the final video, students learn the impact of Sanger’s ideas on society and what they can do to build a culture of life.
Who Was the Real Margaret Sanger? helps students understand the impact of the contraceptive mentality on the decriminalization of abortion, identify the connection between the eugenics movement and the Nazis, and recognize the ties between the sexual revolution and destruction of the feminine genius in society. This dynamic series is a must-have for high school classrooms and students who are serious about combatting the culture of death!
- Complete instructor guide
- Multimedia presentations to launch class discussion
- Step-by-step activity instructions
- Comprehensive lecture notes
- Ready-to-print student handouts
- Homework, quiz, and answer key
- Bonus: Single-class lesson plan included
- Contraceptive mentality and its impact on society
- Importance of women and the feminine genius
- Eugenics, racism, and the culture of death
- Who Was the Real Margaret Sanger? Instructor Guide
- CD-ROM containing PDF files of all student handouts and multimedia instructional material
- Who Was the Real Margaret Sanger? DVD, containing 3 video presentations and series trailer
- Pack of dropcards for students to use to spread the truth about Margaret Sanger to their community
Combining multimedia instruction and classroom discussion, Life Scope gives teachers the tools they need to help restore the culture of life and equip students with the truth. Courses are designed to be completed in 1-5 class periods. Educates students through video and multimedia lessons Informs students about pro-life topics Equips students with the tools they need to preach the gospel of life Inspires students to take what they have learned into the public sphere
Visit the Culture of Life Studies Program website!
Watch EWTN’s interview of Laura Kizior and Mary Kizior as they discuss the Culture of Life Studies Program!
Please allow 7 business days for delivery of CLSP products.
Homeschool families with fewer than five participating students should purchase the Individual Use package. Classrooms, religious education programs, Bible studies, and homeschool co-ops should purchase the Classroom Use package. Additional drop cards beyond the original 50 included with the Classroom Use package can be purchased here.
Choose your desired package:
- Individual Use (10 drop cards included)
- Classroom Use (50 drop cards included)