During this Holy Year of Mercy, Catholics are asked to join Cardinal Raymond Burke in a spiritual crusade to storm heaven with prayers to dispel confusion and:
- bring hope to souls and minds throughout America and the world;
- provide spiritual support in the struggle against the temptations of discouragement;
- protect our families and our faith;
- stop the advance of evil in our society;
- and to flood souls with grace and light and truth.
Our modern times are desperate indeed. Our faith and our families are under attack. Evil seems to advance everywhere through the culture of death, the loss of faith, the propagation of abortion, the legalization of euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide, the legalization of homosexual marriage, and the rampant confusion in the world and even in the Church.
Yet now more than ever, we pray and we hope! We hope in God's mercy and we hope in Our Lord and in Our Lady. We hope in the power of the holy rosary.
Our Lady, the saints, and popes encourage us to pray the rosary:
- “You shall obtain all you ask of me by recitation of the rosary.” – One of the 15 promises Our Lady herself gave to St. Dominic
- “The rosary is the most excellent form of prayer and the most efficacious means of attaining eternal life. It is the remedy for all our evils, the root of all our blessings. There is no more excellent way of praying.” – Pope Leo XIII
- "The rosary is the 'weapon' for these times." – St. Padre Pio
- "It is the prayer that touches most the heart of the Mother of God." – St. Pius X
- "The rosary is a magnificent and universal prayer for the needs of the Church, the nations, and the entire world." – St. John XXIII
So, in union with all the angels and saints in heaven, ask we shall, a million of us all together in union with Cardinal Burke's Mass in Rome.
“Give me an army saying the Rosary, and I will conquer the world!” – Blessed Pope Pius IX