Planned Parenthood receives at least a third of its clinic income from taxpayer dollars. Yet poll after poll show the majority of Americans don't agree with Planned Parenthood's agenda. Planned Parenthood would not exist without government funding. The blood of the millions of children it has killed cries out to heaven. It is time to defund the perverted abortion giant now!
- The babies.
- Planned Parenthood commits more abortions than any single organization in the nation or in the world. In the U.S., a tiny, innocent human being endures a grisly death by abortion in a Planned Parenthood facility every 95 seconds. While national abortion numbers have declined and stabilized, Planned Parenthood's abortion numbers continue to soar. Since 1970, more than 5 million innocent human lives have been taken by Planned Parenthood abortions in the U.S.
- Planned Parenthood steals souls.
- Its perverse, pornographic sex education steals souls and encourages promiscuity. "There is no right or wrong way to have sex," it tells our children, and "when you are ready is the right time to begin having sex." Planned Parenthood pushes its disgusting "comprehensive sex education" from birth, encouraging parents to talk about sex to their children and to other adults in front of their children from the earliest ages, creating a culture of sick sex within the home. The sex-crazed organization drives a wedge between parents and their children, and spearheads the enactment of laws that take away parental rights.
- Planned Parenthood is the visible head of the Culture of Death.
- Planned Parenthood has built a billion dollar business revolving around abortion, abortifacient birth control and promotion of anything-goes sex. No wonder it is the preeminent force in marshaling the minions of death to defend and spread abortion, perverse sex instruction, and birth control worldwide. It continues to defend every form of abortion and fought to keep partial birth abortion legal, in which a live, late-term baby is delivered except for its head, scissors are thrust into the neck to sever the spinal cord, then the delivery is completed when the baby is dead.
- Planned Parenthood is waging a war on women.
- While Planned Parenthood throws up a huge smokescreen accusing those who oppose it of waging a war on women, Planned Parenthood leads the war on women.
More than 30 studies over the last 5 years show the devastating impact of abortion on women's health and life expectancy. Included in the long list:
* Compared to women who give birth, women who aborted had a 62% higher risk of death from all causes, which persisted for at least eight years. (Southern Medical Journal, 2002)
* Suicide rates among aborting women were six times higher compared to women who gave birth. (European Journal of Public Health, 2005)
* Deaths from abortion are grossly understated. Researchers in Finland found that linking death certificates to medical records showed that the death rate associated with abortion is three times higher than that associated with childbirth. (Paediatric Perinatal Epidemiology, 2004.)
* 65% of American women studied experienced multiple symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), which they attributed to their abortions. (Medical Science Monitor, 2004)
* An ongoing survey of women in New Zealand found that women were 30 percent more likely to experience substance abuse, suicidal thoughts, anxiety disorder and major depression after abortion than after other pregnancy outcomes. (British Journal of Psychiatry, 2008)
- Taxpayers should not be forced to pay for Planned Parenthood's lucrative sex business, annihilation of the preborn, and war on women.
For more articles like this one, see: